I`LL BE THERE FOR YOU


When the train comes down to town
By eleven lovely night
See you standing with a smile
And red rose in your hand

Reach you closer to my arm
Kiss you taste so sweet and warm
Your lips feel like apple pie
And fly me to the sky

Bridge:
Fiere in heart
Burning through that cold night
And I wish… I can stop the time

Reff:
I`ll be there for you
When you needed me
Keep you in my heart
Forever

We are walking hand to hand
Around the station in that night
I don’t know how to adore
This beauty by my side

Look into your magic eyes
Shine on brighter than the light
Five minutes it`s not enough
And we must say good bye

Reff:
I`ll be there for you
When you needed me
Keep you in my heart
Though we`re so far apart
I`ll b there for you
I just care about you
Want you by my side
I`ll love you till I die

I still remember the time
When we share love
Ooh… wild and sweet love
Together… forever…

0 comments:

Post a Comment